The free single-restaurant Reservation Widget is used to search tables at a specific restaurant location and allow visitors to reserve a table at your restaurant.
Add Open Table Widget to your Divi site
Navigate to your WordPress admin > Plugins > Add New and search for “Open Table Widget” plugin in the WordPress Plugin Directory. Click “Install Now” button. After the installation of the Open Table Widget plugin is completed, click on Activate Plugin. The plugin is now installed and activated.
After installation and activation a new widget is added to your Appearance > Widgets page.
Add the Open Table Widget to your sidebar, there are a couple of settings you can modify.
* Add a widget title
* The free widget can only handle “Single Restaurant Reservations”. The Pro version will let you add Predefined Restaurants and User Lookup Reservations
* Add your Restaurant name and enter your Open Table Restaurant ID
* There are 5 default themes included, so pick the one that fits your website layout. You can also customize the look with some css.
Included styles : Bare minimal, Minimal light, Minimal Dark, Shadow light, Shadow dark
* Check the “Hide Form Labels” if you don’t need the extra text above the input fields.
In this section you can alter the text shown above the input fields or add some custom text before or after the registration form.
Buy Pro Version
Incase you need more features, consider buying a Pro license. Single site license is only $37. Extra options that comes with the Pro version are :
* Set time Start and End
* Default Time
* Time increment
* Maximum Available Seats
* More label customization
* Support for OpenTable in the UK, Germany, Japan, and Mexico